We are committed to bringing the best privacy, security, and scam-alert news and resources to our readers.
If you love to write, have a nose for the “hidden story” that people need to know then we want to work with you.
Here’s what you can do:
Have a Tip or seen a scam?
Do you have firsthand information about a potential security, identity, or identity-theft story? Send your information to us here at email@example.com or tell us here.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Write and publish excellent content: You should be publishing on your own blog and on other reputable sites around the web
- Don’t Be Greedy: We reject blog posts that are thinly veiled pitches for a product or service. One clue is a post filled with self-promoting outgoing links. We are happy to publish one link to your website in your author byline.
- Unique: Your content should be unique and filled with interesting details that grab the attention of our readers. Cookie-cutter templates are easy to spot and easy for us to delete
- Ownership: You should own your content. This means that every word was written by you.
- Exclusive: Your blog post should be written exclusively for Facecrooks’ readers. You can post a 50-word excerpt on your blog but the full-post should only be available on Facecrooks.
Send Your Blog Post Pitch
We are looking for well-written, helpful, and timely blog posts about online privacy, security and consumer scams. Use the form below to send your completed post: