Udemy touts themselves as the world’s online learning marketplace, and they have the numbers to back it up. They have over 9 million students and over 35,000 courses. Their mission is to “Help Anyone Learn Anything.”
Courses are taught by expert instructors, and the courses come in a wide range of formats. Some are video lecture-based while others use PowerPoint slides with audio narration. The classes are available on-demand and can be accessed on multiple devices. You can conveniently learn on your laptop, desktop and even your tablet or mobile.
I’ve become somewhat of a Udemy junkie and have taken dozens of courses so far. I’ve been very impressed by the quality and depth of the content, and many of the instructors are University professors or experts in their field. When deciding on a class to take, it’s a good idea to look at the course outline and the reviews left by other students.
Of particular interest to our readers, are the courses about online privacy, safety and general technology topics. You can learn how to remove a virus from your computer, how to better protect your online privacy, and how to conduct general maintenance and upkeep on your computer, just to name a few.
We have gone through the Udemy catalog and curated a list of classes that we think you’ll find helpful:
- How to Stay Anonymous Online – VPN TOR Mobile Email
- Stop being watched – Online Privacy Bootcamp
- Security Awareness Training
- I Know What You Did Last Time You Were Online
- Learn The Basics Of Keeping Your Computer Safe
- PC Virus Removal – Defeating Malware, Spyware, and Viruses!
- Virus Removal Step By Step
- Computer Basics & Protection with No Cost Tools
- PC Maintenance For Beginners: Save Time and Money Now!
- Eli the Computer Guy Collection
Bonus – Here are a couple of other courses you mind find interesting!
- How to Use Skype for Monitoring Your Home and Family
- Windows 10 – The Fastest Way to Install, Test and Remove!
Keep in mind that you can learn just about anything, so you aren’t limited to tech related topics. Check out some courses and let us know what you think!
Thank you for using our Udemy affiliate links – it helps support our site!